December 2021 Motivational Astrology Forecast
** Gratitude! **
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
As we enter the last month of this challenging year, the thing I feel most is Gratitude. I am grateful we are making it out of 2021, after all the trials and tribulations. I appreciate that through the difficulties we’ve all experienced, we’ve learned a lot about ourselves and the world. And I am thankful for the ability to share courage, strength, determination and hope with many wonderful people!
Many of us may have encountered a steep learning curve this past year. There have been upsetting occurrences and challenging situations that brought on feelings of fear, worry, distress. It’s important to acknowledge these feelings but equally important to remember that, no matter the external circumstances, we always have a choice. We can choose to see the positives, the possibilities, the potential for something better in our future — to be grateful for all that we do have — rather than dwelling on what’s negative, pessimistic or discomforting. Staying positive does not mean that you ignore problems or dismiss hardships. Instead, it means focusing on the thankful thoughts that encourage your health, well-being and future growth. There’s always something to be grateful for — and that’s what helps us to keep going and keep growing despite any challenges.
Astrologically, this is an important month for understanding our year-in-review highs and lows and how to use that knowledge to our advantage. As we honour December’s Solstice, feel the power of Mars going into Sagittarius, take heed of Venus Retrograde, hang tight during Saturn square Uranus, celebrate as Jupiter moves into Pisces, plus experience a total Solar Eclipse, it’s a perfect time to ask: What am I grateful for? What did I learn from the past to improve my future? In recognizing, realizing and being grateful for the life lessons we’ve experienced in 2021, we can focus on ways to improve and increase our life success in the new year!
Where can you find opportunities for greater personal growth, empowerment and fulfillment this month? Here’s your Motivational Astrology Forecast for December 2021.
(Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you personal knowledge and insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for YOU in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your future fulfilling and successful with a Motivational Astrology reading today! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz)
* 2 December 2021 (1st in Europe/U.S.A.): Neptune in Pisces Goes Direct — Intuitive Reflection! As the planet ruling our intuition, dreams, imagination and creativity finally goes Direct from its Retrograde motion, we can express more spiritual awareness, creative visualization, compassion and sympathetic understanding in all respects. In its ruling sign of Pisces, this Neptune energy encourages us to honour more of our psychic abilities, artistic expression and sensitive emotions. Greater appreciation for nature and the beauty around us as well as within us is highlighted. We-are-all-one feelings are emphasized along with further need for humanitarian expression. Seeking ways to embrace further world awareness, universal connection and the breaking down of barriers is emphasized and encouraged. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* 4 December 2021: Total Solar Eclipse & Sagittarius New Moon — Adjusting to Change! Since ancient times, Solar Eclipses have been seen as indicators of change and have served as omens or forewarnings of things to come. The final Eclipse for 2021 is a Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius and brings an end to the Sagittarius-Gemini Eclipse cycle going on for the past one and a half years. This is a good time to reflect on what we have learned, what we have gone though and how we have changed since May 2020. We’ve all experienced so much in our lives and world for the past 18 months, and the challenges that we’ve gone through makes up who we are and how we live today. This New Moon Total Solar Eclipse is one of the most powerful Eclipses we can experience, and is an important time for setting our intentions for what we wish to attract in the time ahead. This Sagittarius New Moon, representing hope and opportunity, does make challenging alignments to Mercury, Saturn and Uranus, indicating a time of adjustment ahead. We may experience pressure to change our routine or plans in the time ahead, so it’s important to remain flexible, careful and cautious. This Total Solar Eclipse is when the New Moon comes between the Sun and Earth and casts the darkest part of its shadow. The Total Solar Eclipse will only be seen fully in Antarctica, with a partial sighting in South Australia, South Africa, South in Southern America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Oceans. New Moon 12° Sagittarius Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 4 Dec 8:43pm; New York: 4 Dec 2:43am; Chicago: 4 Dec 1:43am; Los Angeles: 3 Dec 11:43pm; Melbourne: 4 Dec 6:43pm; Mexico City: 4 Dec 1:43am; Buenos Aires: 4 Dec 4:43am; London: 4 Dec 7:43am; Zurich: 4 Dec 8:43am; Santorini: 4 Dec 9:43am; Singapore: 4 Dec 3:43pm; Hong Kong: 4 Dec 3:43pm; Cape Town: 4 Dec 9:43am; New Delhi: 4 Dec 1:13pm(IST); Moscow: 4 Dec 10:43am; Dubai: 4 Dec 11:43am) (The Eclipse will occur 10 minutes prior to New Moon times).
* 13 December 2021: Mars goes into Sagittarius — Advance your Visions! As the planet ruling our energy and actions moves into the outspoken and outgoing sign of Sagittarius, we’ll feel the need to reach out, expand our horizons and explore new possibilities. We’ll be eager to move past limitations and embrace new opportunities as we seek to advance our visions and turn them into reality. Mars in Sagittarius represents travel, enjoyment, opening our minds and hearts to inspirational subjects and spirited expression. This exuberant cycle of activation also brings a need for greater pleasure, a desire for further jubilation and celebration in our lives, while looking to the future with hope and enthusiasm. This can be a positive transit but also a time of restlessness, wanting more, being impulsive and jumping ahead before considering all the nuances — so moderation and not going overboard in our ways and means is urged. Mars will be in Sagittarius until 25 January 2022.
* 14 December 2021 (13th in Europe/U.S.A): Mercury goes into Capricorn — Set A Clear Course! As the planet of communication and movement shifts from Sagittarius into Capricorn we have the opportunity to get clearer on what’s important in our lives and how to make more time for it! This is a great occasion for considering ways to improve and empower ourselves for future success. As we move into 2022 our views and vision become more goal oriented, with a get-real, get-going, get-it-done mindset! Our future dreams and goals are supported now with the energy of ambitious reflection, serious intention and conscious contemplation. We have more discipline, determination and mindful direction to set a course of action for greater future advancement. The ability to be more practical, pragmatic and perceptive in our plans helps us to make the changes we need to get ahead. We can focus now on making better use of those to-do lists, and be more practical in our thoughts and communications. This is a great time for reflecting on what we’ve learned and experienced this year. As such its a fortunate cycle for putting into place the plans and procedures for improvements and advances in 2022! Getting clear about your goals for the time ahead will help them to manifest successfully! Mercury will be in Capricorn until 9 January 2022.
* 19 December 2021 (18th in U.S.A): Full Moon in Gemini — Reflecting and Releasing! This last Full Moon of 2021 in the thoughtful sign of Gemini, leads us into the first month of the new year. This Lunar cycle signals an important time for reflecting on the challenges we’ve faced this year and what needs releasing before moving into 2022! Urgent communications, new information, sharing knowledge and seeking out further insights are highlighted now, along with the changes they can bring. With a square to Neptune and a trine to Jupiter, this Full Moon highlights our emotions, thoughts and ideals. Full Moons are always about culmination and the fulfillment of what was started at the New Moon. This is an important occasion for considering all that you’ve experienced, observed, discovered and come to understand these past few months and what you’ve learned about yourself and others. What has worked and what hasn’t? What do you need to let go of now in order to go forward? Discussing your experiences and goals while getting informative insight on what’s ahead got YOU (suggestion: have a Motivational Astrology reading with me!) can help you better manifest your dreams for the coming year! :-) This Full Moon helps us express our feelings, brings up strong emotions and encourages us to think logically about our plans and goals for the time ahead. Use this Lunar light to connect with kindred spirits, learn more about yourself and find ways to map out your positive, peaceful and protective future! (*Full Moon 27° Gemini Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 19 Dec 5:37pm; New York: 18 Dec 11:37pm; Chicago: 18 Dec 10:37pm; Los Angeles: 18 Dec 8:37pm; Melbourne: 19 Dec 3:37pm; Mexico City: 18 Dec 10:37pm; Buenos Aires: 19 Dec 1:37am; London: 19 Dec 4:37am; Zurich: 19 Dec 5:37am; Santorini: 19 Dec 6:37am; Singapore: 19 Dec 12:37pm; Hong Kong: 19 Dec 12:37pm; Cape Town: 19 Dec 6:37am; New Delhi: 19 Dec 10:07am(IST); Moscow: 19 Dec 7:37am; Dubai: 19 Dec 8:37am)
* 19 December 2021: Venus in Capricorn goes Retrograde! — What We Value! Every 18 months Venus, the planet ruling love, relationships, beauty, money and what we value, goes Retrograde. For the next 5 weeks, during this ‘backwards’ cycle, we will be re-evaluating matters of the heart, finances, beliefs and attitudes. This can be a time when personal and profession connections come under greater scrutiny with power issues or boundary concerns arising. Financial fluctuation can be expected while greater focus on emotional security issues are highlighted. Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, brings a serious, practical, ambitious and responsible vibe when connecting with Venus. As such, this is a good time for sorting out problems with those in our lives, while also focusing on monetary goals and projects that require extra work to achieve the desired outcome. We are urged to be extra diligent with our health and personal welfare — consider more self-care and self-kindness while releasing bad habits and focusing on further well-being. Use this time to acknowledge what you value in your life and what’s important — who you love, what brings you security, your ambitions and what you need for a positive and protective future! Venus in Capricorn will be Retrograde until 29 January 2022 and will continue in Capricorn until 6 March 2022.
* 20 December 2021 (19th in U.S.A.): Chiron in Aries goes Direct — The Healing Path! As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves forward again, through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this time we’ll have greater opportunity to overcome personal obstacles, discover new strength, manifest healing and further self confidence. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. By acknowledging our wounds, we can heal them and assist others on their path to healing. As we surmount challenges, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will remain in Aries until April 2027.
* 22 December 2021 (21st in Europe/U.S.A.): Solstice! Sun goes into Capricorn — Sparkling Solstice Blessings! On this magical Solstice, the longest day in the Southern Hemisphere and the shortest in the Northern, we mark the turning of the light to help illuminate ways we can be more responsible and respectful going forward — to our selves, each other and our beloved Earth. We now find extra energy for practical planning, detailed organization and conscientious consideration when it comes to preparing for a successful, healthy and hopeful 2022. As the Sun moves into Capricorn, we’re encouraged to contemplate what positive changes can be implemented now to secure our goals and advance our future visions. Allow this Scintillating Solstice to empower your inner magic, bringing inspiration to manifest tomorrows dreams! :-) Solstice Blessings and Loving Light goes out to each of YOU! May your holidays be bright and bountiful! :-) The Sun will be in Capricorn until 21 January 2022.
* 24 December 2021: Saturn squares Uranus — Balancing Contradictions! This is the third and final time for the Saturn square Uranus to come into exact alignment this year. This transit is considered to be the defining aspect of 2021. It marks a time of tension, shift and change. As Saturn, the planet ruling responsibility and stability, challenges Uranus, representing liberation and changeability, we find ourselves needing to cultivate greater balance and patience in our lives. This can be a tense period as we try to keep a steady footing while our desire for security and structure is in flux. Stressful energies can be experienced as we juggle issues regarding restriction vs. freedom, conservation vs. liberation, order vs. disorder, routine vs. disruptions and calm vs. chaos. It’s an important time to keep confident, calm, focused and build up the determination to meet and face any challenge or change ahead. This is a wake-up call where we’re being urged to handle shifting circumstances in a more responsible, practical way and perhaps approach situations from a new angle. This is not a time for overreacting, being close-minded, impatient or inflexible. In fact, focus on cultivating the opposite of these! This time can be made easier if we foster a mindset that looks for the opportunities within the challenges. It is a favourable cycle for ridding yourself of negativity or outdated modes of thinking in favour of a new way of being, a new paradigm. This push-pull celestial energy, happening every 22 years, represents adjustment and adaptation — how well you deal with this critical time is up to You!
* 29 December 2021 (28th in U.S.A.): Jupiter goes into Pisces — We All Are One! Jupiter, the “Fairy Godmother’ planet now moves into the sensitive and ethereal sign of Pisces. This marks a progressive period of expanded feeling, greater sensitivity and higher creative/mystical inspiration! It is also a time of further philanthropic outlooks, humanitarian efforts and feelings of ‘Oneness’ with the Universe! This is a period emphasizing our care of one another, greater equality, the breaking down of barriers and the growth of our spiritual awareness. We are encouraged to grow our intuitive natures and embark on holistic endeavours and look to greater healing — of ourselves and others. This compatible Jupiter/Pisces pairing increases our artistic awareness, philosophical expressions and the need to serve the world by sharing our feelings of love and care with one another. There will be an increased awareness of social justice, equal rights and improvements in wide ranging humanistic projects. As Jupiter moves through sympathetic Pisces, we’ll experience a “New Age” feeling of spiritual growth and the chance to make positive changes in how we view ourselves, each other and our world. We now have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive effect that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of the suffering of others and what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Pisces until to 11 May 2022.
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter is in Aquarius: Jupiter, the benevolent planet representing expansion, moving through the humanitarian sign of Aquarius, brings a new cycle of advancement. Jupiter in Aquarius, which lasts for about a year, marks a period of more liberal philosophy blending with humanitarian efforts — a time given more to philanthropic outlooks and endeavors. This is a period emphasizing equality, the breaking down of barriers, a more ethical mindset, and finding unique ways of problem solving while championing the individual’s ideals and expression. In Aquarius, Jupiter brings an increased awareness of social justice, equal rights, as well as improvements in wide-reaching humanistic endeavors. It’s also be a time of more Universal or “New Age” spirituality, more involvement in worthwhile causes and feelings of being ‘all in this together’. New technology, scientific and medical advancements are featured now as we are united in our shared needs and problem solving goals. This is a time when we have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive changes that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of the suffering of others and what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Aquarius until 29 December 2021.
* Saturn is in Aquarius: As Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure now traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius, we’ll experience further concern for our society, each other and our life on Earth. Greater humanitarian, socially empathetic and altruistic endeavours will be forthcoming. This cycle will focus on gaining awareness of the importance of each individual, cultivating greater tolerance, broad-mindedness, liberalism and working toward a collective consciousness — shared beliefs and attributes that can unite us rather than divide us. A detachment from the old ways of doing things in favour of new innovation will also be seen. Additionally, new technological, medical and scientific advances will will mark this period along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus is Retrograde in Taurus: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is retrograding in the sign of Taurus which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus will seek to shift the security-conscious/money-minded principles of the Bull by remodeling the way we handle our resources, material wealth and investment interests. We can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. We will also experience further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Be ready to adapt rather than fighting to hang onto the old ways of being! Remember: Change equals opportunity! Uranus will be in the sign of Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune is in Pisces: As the planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its path through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! Greater appreciation for the beauty around us as well as within us is also emphasized. We are urged to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian endeavours. Greater focus on our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted! With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and artistic side of our nature. We can also find further focus on our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto is in Capricorn: As the planet of Transformation continues its travels through the sober sign of Capricorn, we reexamine serious issues and concerns regarding the positive changes we would like to make to ourselves and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is uncovering the misuse of power and authority to enable change for the better. It represents a major time of rediscovery, review and reconsideration that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as citizens of the world. Pluto will continue to be going back and forth in Capricorn until 20 November 2024.
* Chiron is going Direct in Aries: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this time we’ll have greater opportunity to overcome personal obstacles, discover new strength, manifest healing and further self confidence. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
*Blessings to You and Yours for a Delightful December! You are Loved and Appreciated!*
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi “Astro” Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Astro Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 30 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, their abilities,heir relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Skype or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up Auckland offices.