February 2022 Motivational Astrology Forecast: Hope Gives You Wings!
By GiGi Astro Sosnoski: Keep Looking Up! Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
“Never lose hope, it give you wings — then it’s up to you where you want to fly” — N. Panwar
In difficult times, when life doesn’t go as planned, we may find ourselves caught up in uncertainty, fear or worry. Despite challenging situations, we don’t have to give in to pessimism or negative emotions. There is at our disposal a powerful ally — and that is HOPE! Instead of thinking ‘what can go wrong next’, make yourself focus on what can go right. Hope acknowledges the obstacles but also envisions a way around them to create a more favourable future. It assists us in adapting to changing circumstances and in achieving our ambitions. Hope is not just a wish, it’s an actual belief, a steadfast determination, that things will get better!
Hope is crucial in all areas of our lives — relationships, health, work, love, and future goals. It inspires us to hold a light within us, to fly high with our dreams and to make things happen! Hope is the power to believe anything is possible — a fresh start, a second chance or that a miracle will manifest! Allow this new month of HOPE to help you soar to new levels of positive expectation!
February is the month to harness hope, to acknowledge its power and to utilize the wings it gives you to rise above difficulties. In the weeks ahead we can look forward to further activation of our dreams and goals while envisioning what we seek to manifest in the future! A strong Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces energy ahead allows us to set our intentions, work toward achieving our goals, discover new ways to deal with old issues and see our hopes and wishes fulfilled!
What’s in store for YOU this month? How can you take advantage of the upcoming Astrological energies to use hope in creating the future you desire? Here’s my Motivational Astrology Forecast for February 2022:
*** Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you personal knowledge and insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for YOU in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your new year fulfilling and successful with a Motivational Astrology reading today! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz) ***
* 1 February 2022: New Moon in Aquarius — Stretch Your Wings! Today the Sun and Moon align in innovative Aquarius, signaling the beginning of a new cycle of courage, knowledge and inspired awareness! This is also the Lunar New Year (the year of the Tiger!) initiating a perfect opportunity to pioneer positive changes, find additional strength to pursue goals and embrace greater self-expression! We can now feel released from inhibitions as we soar higher in pursuit of our individual dreams! As these celestial lights join with Saturn and square Uranus, we seek new solutions to old problems and may feel a push-pull energy when it comes to global events. Use this occasion to activate more of your unique potential, initiate positive intentions and share your strengths and aspirations with the world! Go ahead and stretch your wings — ascend the starry heights that you are meant to reach! Believe in YOU and honour your vision — it’s your time to fly! :-) New Moon Blessings to YOU! New Moon 12° Aquarius Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 1 Feb 6:46pm; New York: 1 Feb 12:46am; Chicago: 31 January 11:46pm; Los Angeles: 31 January 9:46pm; Sydney: 1 Feb 4:46pm; Mexico City: 31 January 11:46pm; Buenos Aires: 1 Feb 2:46am; London: 1 Feb 5:46am; Zurich: 1 Feb 6:46am; Santorini: 1 Feb 7:46am; Singapore: 1 Feb 1:46pm; Hong Kong: 1 Feb 1:46pm; Cape Town: 1 Feb 7:46am; New Delhi: 1 Feb 11:16am(IST); Moscow: 1 Feb 8:46am; Dubai: 1 Feb 9:46am).
* 4 February 2022 (3rd in Europe/U.S.A.): Mercury in Capricorn goes Direct! — Launch Your Dreams! As the planet of communication and self expression finally moves forward after three weeks of being Retrograde, so too can our plans, goals and endeavours! When Mercury was moving ‘backward’, we were given the opportunity to pause, reflect and reconsider the changes we want to make. Now that Mercury is Direct it’s time to implement those improved dreams and visions! Use this occasion to begin new projects, make announcements, embark on exciting adventures and launch your aspirations! This is your green light for applying that Capricorn spirit of ambition and determination and embarking on new forms of self expression, connecting with like-minded others and embracing thoughtful concepts and techniques. This is also a fortune period for implementing beneficial habits, beliefs and practices — improving and empowering our souls for greater success! As we move ahead, our views and visions become more goal oriented, with a get-real, get-going, get-it-done mindset! :-) Go Ahead: Launch your dreams and set your course toward the destination you desire! Its Your Time! ** Getting informative insights on what’s ahead for YOU with a Motivational Astrology reading can help you better manifest your dreams for this new year! Contact me to arrange your personal reading for 2022!**
* 15 February 2022 (14 Feb in Europe/U.S.A.): Mercury goes into Aquarius — Advance Your Visions! As the planet ruling self expression, communications, travel and interactions now moves from the serious sign of Capricorn into the liberating sign of Aquarius, we are urged to advance our visions! Now is the time to speak up, share your thoughts, voice your ideas and move forward with inventive projects! This is the Astrological go-ahead to embark on original methods of self-expression, self discovery and embracing innovative and original endeavours! Connect now with like-minded others to get your point across while launching into unique and creative concepts! Use this time to gather important information, begin thought-provoking projects and grow your mind toward futuristic goals! We are also encouraged to tap into further metaphysical and spiritual awareness to empower ourselves. With this energy our inner feelings and outer thoughts can come together, bringing greater insight and inspiration to all that surrounds us! Blessings to YOU!
* 17 February 2022 (16th in Europe/U.S.A): Full Moon in Leo — Highlight Your Heart! This Full Moon in outgoing Leo shines the light on greater awareness of our emotions, feelings and our need for love! We’re prompted with dramatic Lunar energy to find harmony between our heart’s desires and how we express our sensitivities to others. This fiery lumination will stir up great passion and full-on sharing of intensity and enthusiasm. As this period of culmination unfolds, we yearn for greater affection, appreciation and affirmation — but we need to be mindful of sharing the same with those we love. Finding the balance between self-centered energy and self-less action is key. Greater joy, creative fulfillment and loving expression can be found now if we honour our hearts while appreciating the feelings of others. This is an energetic occasion when we’re made aware of what brings joy to our lives and what no longer serves this purpose. (*Full Moon 27° Leo Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 17 Feb 5:57am; New York: 16 Feb 11:57am; Chicago: 16 Feb 10:57am; Los Angeles: 16 Feb 8:57am; Sydney: 17 Feb 3:57am; Mexico City: 16 Feb 10:57am; Buenos Aires: 16 Feb 1:57pm; London: 16 Feb 4:57pm; Zurich: 16 Feb 5:57pm; Santorini: 16 Feb 6:57pm; Singapore: 17 Feb 12:57am; Hong Kong: 17 Feb 12:57am; Cape Town: 16 Feb 6:57pm; New Delhi: 16 Feb 10:27pm(IST); Moscow: 16 Feb 7:57pm; Dubai: 16 Feb 8:57pm).
* 19 February 2022 (18th in Europe/U.S.A): Sun goes into Pisces — The Power of Hope! Today, a new 30-day Pisces Solar cycle unfolds where our hopes, feelings, intuitions and spiritual energies are enhanced. Envisioning the positive possibilities for ourselves and our world helps it to manifest now! This is the time when we can tap into the Universal energies and find the meditative focus to grow greater tranquility and a sense of Oneness. The ability to see beauty in others, to feel a connection with those around us while honouring a compassionate and humanitarian path is evident. Acknowledging your true soul-power brings further courage and strength to your visions of future. In joining together with like-hearted associates we can choose to honour and cultivate peace, harmony and love for all! YOU are Loved! Pisces Blessings to YOU!
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter is in Pisces: Jupiter, the “Fairy Godmother’ planet has just moved into the sensitive and ethereal sign of Pisces. This marks a progressive period of expanded feeling, greater sensitivity and higher creative/mystical inspiration! It is also a time of further philanthropic outlooks, humanitarian efforts and feelings of ‘Oneness’ with the Universe! This is a period emphasizing our care of one another, greater equality, the breaking down of barriers and the growth of our spiritual awareness. We are encouraged to grow our intuitive natures and embark on holistic endeavours and look to greater healing — of ourselves and others. This compatible Jupiter/Pisces pairing increases our artistic awareness, philosophical expressions and the need to serve the world by sharing our feelings of love and care with one another. There will be an increased awareness of social justice, equal rights and improvements in wide ranging humanistic projects. As Jupiter moves through sympathetic Pisces, we’ll experience a “New Age” feeling of spiritual growth and the chance to make positive changes in how we view ourselves, each other and our world. We now have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive effect that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of the suffering of others and what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Pisces until 11 May 2022.
* Saturn is in Aquarius: As Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure now traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius, we’ll experience further concern for our society, each other and our life on Earth. Greater humanitarian, socially empathetic and altruistic endeavours will be forthcoming. This cycle will focus on gaining awareness of the importance of each individual, cultivating greater tolerance, broad-mindedness, liberalism and working toward a collective consciousness — shared beliefs and attributes that can unite us rather than divide us. A detachment from the old ways of doing things in favour of new innovation will also be seen. Additionally, new technological, medical and scientific advances will will mark this period along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus is Taurus: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is transiting through the sign of Taurus, which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus in Taurus brings new light to the way we handle our resources, material wealth, mother nature, and investment interests. During this transit, we can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. We will also experience further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Uranus will be in the sign of Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune is in Pisces: As the planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its path through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! Greater appreciation for the beauty around us as well as within us is also emphasized. We are urged to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian endeavours. Greater focus on our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted! With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and artistic side of our nature. We can also find further focus on our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto is in Capricorn: As the planet of Transformation continues its travels through the sober sign of Capricorn, we reexamine serious issues and concerns regarding the positive changes we would like to make to ourselves and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is uncovering the misuse of power and authority to enable change for the better. It represents a major time of rediscovery, review and reconsideration that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as citizens of the world. Pluto will continue to be going back and forth in Capricorn until 20 November 2024.
* Chiron is in Aries: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this time we’ll have greater opportunity to overcome personal obstacles, discover new strength, manifest healing and further self confidence. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
*Blessings to You and Yours for a Hopeful and Happy February! You are Loved and Appreciated!*
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi “Astro” Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Astro Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 30 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, abilities, relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Zoom, Signal or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up! offices.