“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.” — Mahatma Gandhi
In this moment, what are you feeling? Understanding and recognizing our feelings is vital for our health and well-being, yet we often don’t acknowledge them. In this age where we’re all striving to become more enlightened and perceptive, we still don’t endorse our feelings enough. We often neglect to honour our intuitive, emotional and sensitive side, instead paying too much attention to the mental voices of self-doubt, fear and worry. In essence, we repress our feelings instead of empowering them. This is the month to be true to yourself by being true to your feelings!
Our feelings are an innate guidance tool, directing us through life and helping us to make the right decisions and to connect with the right circumstances. Feelings signal something important to us. We feel fear if threatened, sadness if there is a loss, anger at injustice and guilt if we do something we regret. Just as the muscles in our body are strengthened by daily use, so do our feelings grow stronger when we pay attention to what they tell us! By honouring our feelings we can be more in touch with our personal truths and encourage our unique self expression, creating the freedom to fully engage in life and love!
In this Solstice Month, with the magical celebration of Matariki — the Maori New Year here in New Zealand — and strong Cancer/Gemini energies, we’re encouraged to truly honour and fully feel our feelings! In the weeks ahead we are urged to support our inner sensitivity and power-up our emotions with positive appreciation, validation and confirmation of the intuitive voice within! The Astrological energies for this June prompt us to be mindful of our true internal barometer in order to better honour, respect and care for ourselves — and for those we love.
What’s ahead for YOU? How can you make the most of this month’s Astrological energies to pursue your visions and create the future of your dreams? Here’s my Motivational Astrology Forecast for June 2022:
(Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you personal knowledge and insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for YOU in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your new year fulfilling and successful with a Motivational Astrology reading today! Contact me for my Matariki Special Reading offer! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz)
* 30 May 2022: New Moon in Gemini — Share Your Wisdom! This time of new beginnings, with the New Moon in the communicative sign of Gemini, ushers in a fresh cycle of of shared knowledge, thoughtful interactions and greater personal and communal awareness! We are now better able to express our ideas, voice our opinions and gain further understanding of ourselves and those in our lives. This is the perfect period for offering up your gifts of wisdom while being mindful that everyone can teach us something. Although Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is still Retrograde (until 3 June), we can still receive the benefit of a fresh start from this mentally stimulating New Moon! Allow this potent occasion to heal matters as we resolve conflict and cultivate inspired agreement. Let this lovely lunar energy assist you in achieving higher enlightenment, mindfulness and the joy that comes with new beginnings! New Moon Blessings to YOU! *New Moon 9° Gemini Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 30 May 11:30pm; New York: 30 May 7:30am; Chicago: 30 May 6:30am; Los Angeles: 30 May 4:30am; Sydney: 30 May 9:30pm; Mexico City: 30 May 6:30am; Buenos Aires: 30 May 8:30am; London: 30 May 12:30pm; Zurich: 30 May 1:30pm; Santorini: 30 May 2:30pm; Singapore: 30 May 7:30pm; Hong Kong: 30 May 7:30pm; Cape Town: 30 May 1:30pm; New Delhi: 30 May 5:00pm(IST); Moscow: 30 May 2:30pm; Dubai: 30 May 3:30pm .
* 3 June 2022 — Mercury in Taurus goes Direct — Advancing your Goals! Hurrah! Mercury now goes Direct, ending its ‘backward’ crawl for the last 4 weeks! As this planet ruling communications moves ahead through sensible Taurus, we’ll have an opportunity to focus on our plans, projects and proposals with an eye for moving forward! As well, what we value, our beliefs, how we experience life and what brings us feelings of comfort and security will be highlighted! In the pragmatic and patient sign of Taurus, our goals and visions will be more practical, deliberate and down to earth. Our creative expression and senses are emphasized now — the touch, taste, sight and scent of all that is around us is magnified — helping our tactile natures to emerge! This can also be a lovely occasion for gaining greater awareness and understanding of our sensitive, sensual and artistic side! Use this energy to acknowledge your gifts, express your gifted ideas, ponder prosperous future plans and share your heart-felt thoughts with others! Mercury will be in Taurus until 14 June.
* 5 June 2022 (4th in Europe and U.S.A.): Saturn in Aquarius goes Retrograde — Reworking the Structures! As the planet representing structure, stability, responsibilities and those in ‘positions of power’ starts its Retrograde motion, we’ll be focusing on reworking our guidelines and leadership direction for the time ahead. In the innovative sign of Aquarius, Saturn will be urging us to reconsider what’s no longer working in our lives and what we can do to improve ourselves and our course of action now for a better future tomorrow. This is a time of considerable social change, but also research into new methods for solving old problems and revamping technological and scientific projects. Saturn is the teacher — asking us to be responsible — and helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn in Aquarius will be Retrograde until 23 October 2022. Saturn will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* 14 June 2022: (13th in Europe and U.S.A.) Mercury goes into Gemini — Sharing Your Prospective! As the planet governing communications moves into its ruling sign of expressive Gemini, we’re better able to articulate our ideas, share our thoughts and advance our viewpoints! This is a great time for opening our minds to insightful information, expanding our interests, embarking on verbal or written projects and or making educational decisions. We’ll be eager to embrace the concept of “variety is the spice of life”, making us impatient to socializing and to verbalize our hopes and plans with greater agility and finesse! This is the green light for speaking up, being heard and sharing your insights while at the same time enriching your self expression. Allow your curiosity to flourish by saying YES to new possibilities, friendships and enriching endeavours! Your thoughts and wisdom counts! Mercury will be in Gemini until 6 July.
* 14 June 2022: Full Moon in Sagittarius — Expansive Renewal! Full Moons always represent a time of culmination, of completion, and of being aware of what needs to be released in order to find renewal. This Full moon, in the sign representing expansion and encouraging energy, brings an opportunity to share our greater truths through more outgoing expression of our beliefs and feelings. Release now any negative emotions or inhibitions when it comes to your personal awareness and self appreciation, and make room for more positive growth in our feelings and intuitive lives. A great time to ask yourself: Are your future views, spiritual expressions and spiritual philosophies on the same page? Allow this large Lunar light to shine the way toward further truth, inspiration, vitality and awareness of your expansive soul! As we open our minds to explore more broad-minded beliefs and positive philosophies, we can better connect and communicate with others! Full Moon Blessings to YOU! *Full Moon 23° Sagittarius Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 14 June 11:51pm; New York: 14 June 7:51am; Chicago: 14 June 6:51am; Los Angeles: 14 June 4:51am; Sydney: 14 June 9:51pm; Mexico City: 14 June 6:51am; Buenos Aires: 14 June 8:51am; London: 14 June 12:51pm; Zurich: 14 June 1:51pm; Santorini: 14 June 2:51pm; Singapore: 14 June 7:51pm; Hong Kong: 14 June 7:51pm; Cape Town: 14 June 1:51pm; New Delhi: 14 June 5:21(IST); Moscow: 14 June 2:51pm; Dubai 14 June 3:51pm.
* 21 June 2022: Sun goes into Cancer — Solstice Nurturing Blessings! Honour the start of this new season by enriching your connection to others, joining with those you care about and encouraging a feeling of greater nurturing, care and connection all around! As the Sun, ruling ourselves and our identities, moves into the sensitive sign of Cancer, issues of family, home, our lineage, domestic matters and supporting one another is highlighted. It is also the celebration of the Solstice — the official start of Winter in the Southern (longest night!) Hemisphere and Summer in the Northern (longest day!). This is a time when we honour our feelings, sentiments and memories while cultivating further compassion and kindness for those in our lives — as well as for ourselves! Join together now with those you love to celebrate this Solstice by paying attention to security issues, emotionally and physically, as well as showing respect and appreciation to those around you. Honour the start of this new season by enriching your connections, joining with those you feel ‘at one with’ and contributing to feelings of protection, comfort, nurishment and enjoyment. The Sun will be in Cancer until 22–23 July.
* 23 June 2022 (22nd in U.S.A.): Venus goes into Gemini — Heart-felt Expression! With the planet ruling creativity, affection and enjoyment moving into the sign of communication, we are urged to express our thoughts and feelings with greater flair and wit! For the next three weeks we are more focused on showing off our flirtatious side while feeling confident in conversing with like-minded others! You’ll find your curiosity and inquisitive energy peaking now along with the ability to be extra charming, versatile and able to think outside the box. Creative ambition, originality and enthusiasm are all highlighted during this time! Use this period to discuss similar interests regarding beauty, artistry, finance, values and attraction — while connecting with new love interests and stimulating friendships! Go ahead and share your ideas, visions and knowledge — this will allow your artistic intuition to flourish, leading to fresh and exciting adventures and inspiring directions! Venus will be in Gemini until 19 July 2022.
* 28 June 2022: Neptune in Pisces goes Retrograde — Intuitive Reflections! As the planet ruling dreams and creativity starts its Retrograde motion, in its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honor more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! Greater appreciation for the beautify around us as well as within us is highlighted. We-are-all-one compassion is emphasized along with further need for humanitarian efforts and loving expression. Taking off the rose-coloured glasses and readdressing ways to embrace greater sympathy, empathy, care of one another and universal understanding is emphasized and encouraged. We have the opportunity now to find deeper meaning in our lives and existence, if we so choose. Neptune will go Direct 4 December 2022 and will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* 29 June 2022 (28th in Europe and U.S.A.): New Moon in Cancer — New Beginnings! New Moons represent beginnings and in the feeling and caring sign of Cancer this Lunar light encourages renewal of our nurturing instincts and a fresh chapter of life! This also marks the important occasion of Matariki — the Maori New Year here in New Zealand! This traditionally begins with the first New Moon following the appearance of Matariki (Pleiades) on the eastern horizon. Historically, this celebration brings the opportunity for whanau to join together to acknowledge the year that has passed and prepare for the one that lies ahead! This is a time of commemoration — of gathering with one another to remember ancestors, enjoy food, connect with family and join in the festivities of Matariki! Issues regarding home, family, life changes and fresh starts are emphasized now. Additionally, we are strongly encouraged to make use of our intuition, idealism and imagination to further our need for comfort, protection and peace of mind. Start something today that will help support and honour your feelings while contributing to your emotional foundations! Allow this powerful time to initiate a new period of compassion, love, understanding and care — for ourselves and those around us. New Moon Blessings to YOU! *New Moon 7° Cancer Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 29 June 2:52pm; New York: 28 June 10:52pm; Chicago: 28 June 9:52pm; Los Angeles: 28 June 7:52pm; Sydney: 29 June 12:52pm; Mexico City: 28 June 9:52pm; Buenos Aires: 28 June 11:52pm; London: 29 June 3:52am; Zurich: 29 June 4:52am; Santorini: 29 June 5:52am; Singapore: 29 June 10:52am; Hong Kong: 29 June 10:52am; Cape Town: 29 June 4:52am; New Delhi: 29 June 8:22am(IST); Moscow: 29 June 5;52am; Dubai 29 June 6:52am.
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter in Aries: Jupiter, the “Fairy Godmother’ planet is now traveling through the the forthright and energetic fire sign of Aries! Jupiter, the planet representing expansion and prosperity will be advancing through the assertive and action-oriented first sign of the zodiac from now until October 2022 and then again from December 2022 to May 2023. The last time this planet/sign combination connected was June of 2010! This will give us an even greater feeling of optimism, enthusiasm, opportunity and the ability to advance our dreams and reach our goals! Personal growth, heroic efforts and bold advancement can now be had, along with the ability to overcome obstacles and feel more empowered! As we feel we can now see ‘The Big Picture” of our lives, we can forge ahead with our plans and implement our visions for a more fortunate future! Jupiter in Aries favours new initiatives, innovative enterprises, independent ventures and jumping into fresh endeavours. Faith in our abilities drives us as we feel a strong need to grow, branch out, explore our world and create exciting adventures! Just be mindful that it’s wise to plan your efforts with an exacting eye before jumping in — so remember to look before you leap! Balance and patience is important! Jupiter Blessings to YOU! Jupiter will be in Aries from now until October 2022 and then from December 2022 until 17 May 2023!
* Saturn in Aquarius is Retrograde: Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure, traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius, is now Retrograde. We will be revisiting and readdressing major society and government issues with greater concern for each other and our life on Earth. Greater humanitarian, socially empathetic and altruistic endeavours will be forthcoming. This cycle will focus on gaining awareness of the importance of each individual, cultivating greater tolerance, broad-mindedness, liberalism and working toward a collective consciousness — shared beliefs and attributes that can unite us rather than divide us. A detachment from the old ways of doing things in favour of new innovation will also be seen. Additionally, new technological, medical and scientific advances can mark this period along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn will be Retrograde until 23 October 2022 and will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus is Taurus: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is transiting through the sign of Taurus, which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus in Taurus brings new light to the way we handle our resources, material wealth, mother nature, and investment interests. During this transit, we can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. We will also experience further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Uranus will be in the sign of Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune in Pisces will be Retrograding: As the planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its path through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! As it goes Retrograde, we will be refocusing and reflecting on greater appreciation for the beauty around us as well as within us is also emphasized. We are urged to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian endeavours. Greater focus on our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted! With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and artistic side of our nature. We can also find further focus on our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will Retrograde 28 June 2022 and go Direct 4 December 2022. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto is in Capricorn is Retrograde: As the planet representing Transformation continues its long journey through this sober Earth sign, it will be Retrograding until 8 October 2022. This is a time when we are readdressing serious issues in our lives as we seek to make positive changes to ourselves, our leaders and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is uncovering the misuse of power, greed and corruption to bring reform and grow our overall progress. It represents a major time of restructuring, review and reconsideration that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as a whole. Pluto will be going Direct in Capricorn on 8 October 2022 and will enter Aquarius 24 march 2023. Pluto will continue to be going back and forth in Aquarius/Capricorn until December 2024.
* Chiron is in Aries: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this time we’ll have greater opportunity to overcome personal obstacles, discover new strength, manifest healing and further self confidence. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
* Asteroid Phallus Athene is in Taurus: Asteroids are another interesting and important part of Astrology, along with the planets of course. Asteroids can give additional insight into our lives and our birth charts. Phallus Athene, one of the most well-known Goddesses in Greek mythology, was worshiped throughout Greece where many temples were constructed in her name. She represents wisdom, creative learning, healing, the arts and strategical thinking. Where she is located in your chart can also show you the life areas where your healing talents can be expressed and where your intellectual and creative potential can flourish. With the Goddess Phallus Athene moving into Taurus, the sign ruling beauty and enjoyment, we tap into a new chapter of creative intelligence and wisdom. This is a new cycle that can help us to secure the know-how to advance our goals. We can find that our senses are heightened as the touch, fragrance, sounds and visions of life are further activated. Also emphasized now are our values, finances and feelings of greater appreciation and pleasure. Additionally, environmental issues, finding solutions to combat climate change or ways to support nature and our surroundings can be emphasized.
Blessings to You for a Joyous June! YOU are loved and appreciated!
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi “Astro” Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Astro Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 35 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, abilities, relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Zoom, Signal or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up! offices.