“Ignorance has always been the weapon of tyrants; enlightenment the salvation of the free.” — B. Richardson
Uncovering. Digging deep. Exploring the shadows. Reflecting on hidden issues with an eye toward greater enlightenment. These are the themes for this November as we illuminate life areas that have previously been lurking in the dark. This is the month to look within: to ask questions of ourselves, our feelings and behavior, in order to better understand what really makes us tick. “Know thyself” said Socrates — and this is the time!
Self discovery and personal enlightenment starts with greater reflection of who we are, what we’re about and what we want to create in this life. Consider this: How do you define yourself? What are you here to do? What do you need to develop to get there? What is preventing you from fully realizing that goal? This is the month to answer these questions, and to apply the answers to your life. But whatever you find — no matter your fears, pains or personal darkness — remember that YOU are a beautiful, brilliant and unique spirit who is meant to live an amazing life. Don’t let anything stop YOU!
This November, with empowering Scorpio and vibrant Sagittarius energies flooding our personal barricades, much can be broken down and brought to light! Additionally, the Total Lunar Eclipse brings the power of transformation to the weeks ahead, while Jupiter going Direct signals growth and advancement. Even with Mars in Gemini Retrograde, we can rethink, rework and re-evaluate what is working in our lives and what is not. This is the month where we are encouraged to dig deep, unearthing our subconscious and discovering the answers to our personal mysteries. The end result is Finding Enlightenment!
What can you look forward to in the weeks ahead that can fortify your dreams and manifest greater joy and opportunity in your life? Here’s my *Motivational Astrology Forecast for November 2022*:
(Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you encouraging personal knowledge and uplifting insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for *YOU* — in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your future fulfilling and fortunate with a Motivational Astrology reading today! Contact me for my November Special Reading offer! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz & www.PositiveSkies.com)
* 9 November (8 November in U.S./Europe): Full Moon in Taurus/Total Lunar Eclipse! — Enjoyment Illuminated! With this Full Moon serving to enhance our emotions and feelings, in the sign ruling sensuality and pleasure, we can expect our relationships, desires and dreams to be highlighted. The taste, touch, feel and fragrance of life is magnified, so be mindful of what brings you joy and what doesn’t. This is a time of culmination, heightened emotion and the expectation of fulfillment that was started at the New Moon (on the 25th of October). Realizing what brings us feelings of happiness and those things that do not — personally and professionally — is key. As this is also the occasion of a Total Lunar Eclipse, where the Sun, Earth and Moon align so that the Moon passes into the Earth’s shadow, we can expect hidden issues to come to light. We’re being asked to make improvements in our lives — by making changes — keeping in mind that change brings opportunity along with personal growth. As this Full Moon/Eclipse connects with electrifying Uranus and squares sobering Saturn, we are prompted to release the old to realize the new, let go of fears, disengage from situations that don’t serve us and move out of comfort zones that keep us stuck. Use this occasion to honour those things that you value and find more ways to bring joy to your life! Cultivate greater artistry, love and beauty now by nurturing your gifted soul and focusing on your passions. Create a stronger foundation in intimate and business dealings by shedding disparaging circumstances or individuals. This is your time to value yourself, bring greater gentleness to your day and invite more joy into your world! Full Moon Blessings to YOU! *Full Moon 16° Taurus Times:* Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 9 Nov 0.02am; New York: 8 Nov 6:02AM; Chicago: 8 Nov 5:02am; Los Angeles: 8 Nov 3:02am; Vancouver, BC: 8 Nov 3:02am; Toronto: 8 Nov 6:02am; Sydney: 8 Nov 10:02pm; Mexico City: 8 Nov 8:02am; Buenos Aires: 8 Nov 11:02am; London: 8 Nov 11:02am; Zurich: 8 Nov 12:02pm; Santorini: 8 Nov 1:02pm; Kyiv: 8 Nov 1:02pm; Singapore: 8 Nov 7:02pm; Hong Kong: 8 Nov 7:02pm; Cape Town: 8 Nov 1:02pm; New Delhi: 8 Nov 4:32pm(IST); Moscow: 8 Nov 2:02pm; Dubai: 8 Nov 3:02pm. / Total Lunar Eclipse will be visible across North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Central America, Ecuador, Columbia parts of Venezuela, Peru, Asia, Australia and New Zealand 3 minutes before the time of the Full Moon. The Duration of the Eclipse is 5 hours, 54 minutes. Here in New Zealand it begins at 9:02pm and ends at 2:56am, being maximum at midnight. (Fun fact: This will be the first Election Day Total Lunar Eclipse in U.S. history! It will not happen again until 8 November 2394!)
* 16 November (15 Nov in U.S.): Venus goes into Sagittarius — Embrace Enjoyment, Adventure and Love! As Venus, the Goddess of Attraction, moves into the outgoing and enthusiastic sign of Sagittarius, our affections, pleasures and feelings of enjoyment expand! This new cycle of enthusiastic possibilities helps us to broaden our horizons, encouraging positive connections, exhilarating escapades and elevated optimism! We now have a greater appreciation for life, living and those we share this world with. This also heralds a time for expressing universal healing, good will and reverence for all creatures. Use this time of beauty, blessings and bounty to embrace life, find greater love with those we’re with and manifest many magical milestones! Gratitude for and recognition of the splendour that surrounds us and dwells within us is highlighted, bringing greater rewards! Go ahead now and conjure your creative muse, summon more sparkle into your life and attract the passion, abundance and happiness that you deserve! Venus Blessings to YOU! Venus will be in Sagittarius until 10 December 2022.
* 17 November 2022: Mercury goes into Sagittarius — All Things Possible! As the planet ruling our thoughts, communications, travels and interactions moves into the optimistic and jovial sign of Sagittarius, we enter a positive period where All Things seem Possible! For the next 3 weeks we get to experience an enthusiastic time for enjoying more positive self-expression, expansive thought and greater hopefulness! This is a favourable period for jumping into prosperous projects and brighter adventures, helping you journey further in heart, mind and soul! You have the ability to make your visions come to life now — so embrace those future plans! Connecting with others to appreciate and share all that life has to offer is also highlighted. Enjoy this time of possibility thinking and being! Mercury Blessings to YOU! Mercury will be in Sagittarius 7 December 2022.
* 22 November 2022: Sun goes into Sagittarius — Embrace Your Journey! As the Sun ascends into the outgoing sign of Sagittarius, we find more courage to advance our visions and accelerate our dreams! Navigating now toward more elevated thinking, inspired insights and spiritual progression encourages heart-harmony, elevating the healing vibration of this Earth. This is a time of further cheer, energy and optimism in our daily doings. As we glide into the weeks ahead, our faith, world focus and philosophical perceptions empower us — dissolving fear — heightening positive energy to create peaceful outcomes. This is the opportunity to expand our blessings, embrace further optimism and fly forward to a higher level of Oneness, love and compassionate understanding. As we reach out to others we enrich our own journey! Wherever you are, whatever trip you travel, know that YOU are surrounded with love, blessings and encouraging light! Shine strong as you pilot toward your destination, helping uplift one another along the way! Solar Blessings to YOU! The Sun will be in Sagittarius until 22 December 2022.
* 24 November 2022 (23 Nov in U.S./Europe): New Moon in Sagittarius — Expand Your Horizons! Optimism and excitement unfolds now, boosting our confidence and bringing a new phase of courage, positivity and enthusiastic expression into our lives! We now jump open-armed and open-minded into joyous journeys, pro-active projects and enjoyable endeavours with the feeling that anything can be accomplished! Greater inspiration is on tap, enhancing our adventurous spirit along with the urge to try new things and even take risks. It’s the opportunity to take stock of who you are and what you want to accomplish, while making plans to upgrade your wants and desires. This is a fortunate time to initiate your big-picture view of what you wish to achieve in the weeks ahead. Start the manifestation process now to secure your dreams for the future! New Moon Blessings to YOU! *New Moon 1° Sagittarius Times:* Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 24 Nov 11:57am; New York: 23 Nov 5:57pm; Chicago: 23 Nov 4:57pm; Los Angeles: 23 Nov 2:57pm; Vancouver, BC: 23 Nov 2:57pm; Toronto: 23 Nov 5:57pm; Sydney: 24 Nov 9:57am; Mexico City: 23 Nov 4:57pm; Buenos Aires: 23 Nov 7:57pm; London: 23 Nov 10:57pm; Zurich: 23 Nov 10:57pm; Santorini: 23 Nov 11:57pm; Kyiv: 24 Nov 12:57am; Singapore: 24 Nov 6:57am; Hong Kong: 24 Nov 6:57am; Cape Town: 24 Nov 12:57am; New Delhi: 24 Nov 4:27am(IST); Moscow: 24 Nov 1:57am; Dubai: 24 Nov 2:57am.
* 24 November 2022 (23 Nov in U.S./Europe): Jupiter in Pisces, now goes Direct: We All Are One! Jupiter, the ‘Fairy Godmother’ planet, in the sensitive and ethereal sign of its co-ruler, Pisces, now goes Direct in motion! This marks a progressive period of expansive feeling, greater sensitivity and higher creative/mystical inspiration. It is also a period of further philanthropic outlooks, humanitarian efforts and feelings of ‘Oneness’ with the Universe! This will help to emphasize our care of one another, greater equality, the breaking down of barriers and the growth of our spiritual selves. We are encouraged to focus on our intuitive natures and embark on holistic endeavours and look to greater healing — of ourselves, each other and our Earth. An increased awareness of social justice, equal rights and improvements in humanistic projects is highlighted. We now have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive effect that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of the suffering of others and what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Pisces until 21 December 2022. Jupiter Blessings to YOU!
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter is in Pisces: Jupiter, the “Fairy Godmother’ planet has been retrograding into the sign of Pisces and is now moving Direct. This marks a progressive period of expanded feeling, greater sensitivity and higher creative/mystical inspiration. It’s also a time of further philanthropic outlooks, humanitarian efforts and feelings of ‘Oneness’ with the Universe. This is a period emphasizing greater care of one another, equality, the breaking down of barriers and the growth of our spiritual awareness. We are encouraged to grow our intuitive natures and embark on holistic endeavours and look to greater healing — of ourselves and others. This compatible Jupiter/Pisces pairing increases our artistic awareness, philosophical expressions and the need to serve the world by sharing our feelings of love and care with one another. There will be an increased awareness of social justice, equal rights and improvements in wide ranging humanistic projects. As Jupiter moves through sympathetic Pisces, we’ll experience a “New Age” feeling of spiritual growth and the chance to make positive changes in how we view ourselves, each other and our world. We now have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive effect that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Pisces until 21 December 2022.
* Saturn in Aquarius: Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure, traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius asks us to focus our attention on greater humanitarian, socially conscious and altruistic endeavours. We are urged to consider the importance of each individual, cultivate greater tolerance, and work toward a more collective consciousness. We are compelled now to look to the future with greater innovation and vision while connecting with like-minded individuals who share our views and inspire our uniqueness. This is a cycle for taking responsibility for our decisions and actions, while building confidence in our skills and goals for tomorrow. We can also see further technological, medical and scientific advances along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. It is a time of honouring our individuality and making strides in righting the wrongs around us, encouraging a new era of ethical concerns and rewarding authenticity. Saturn will be in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus in Taurus is Retrograde: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is transiting through the sign of Taurus, which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus in Taurus brings new light to the way we handle our resources, material wealth, mother nature, and investment interests. During this transit, we can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. As Uranus Retrogrades, we will be experiencing further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Uranus will be Retrograding until 22 January 2023 and will be Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune in Pisces is Retrograde: As the planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its Retrograde path through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! With Neptune moving ‘backwards’, we’re urged to refocus and reflect on the beauty around us, within us and all that we can appreciate in our lives. We are prompted to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian concerns. Greater attention to our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted. With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and the expressive side of our nature. We can also seek further understanding of our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will be Retrograding until 4 December 2022. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto is in Capricorn: As the planet representing Transformation continues its long journey through this sober Earth sign, we can make inroads in advancing our lives. As Pluto in Capricorn encourages us to get serious about making making positive changes to ourselves and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is coming to terms with karma, focusing on elimination and regeneration and the metamorphosis we go through enabling us to change for the better. We are encouraged now to evaluate ourselves, the issues that bring us feelings of security and structure and how our behaviour effects our future. This Pluto cycle represents a major time of discovery, insight and revamping our lifestyle when it comes to society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as citizens of the world. Pluto Blessings to YOU! Pluto will be in Capricorn until 24 March 2023, although will continue to go back and forth in Aquarius/Capricorn until December 2024.
* Chiron in Aries Retrograde: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this Retrograde time we will work harder to overcome personal obstacles and strive toward healing past and current wounds in order to find greater strength and courage to overcome difficulties. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges and personal pains, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
Blessings to You for a Blessed November! YOU are loved and appreciated!
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi Astro Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor, who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 35 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, abilities, relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Zoom, Signal or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up! Offices.