September 2022 Motivational Astrology Forecast: Thrive Beyond Challenges!
“The tests we face in life are not there to reveal our weaknesses but to help us discover our inner strengths. We can only know how strong we are when we strive and thrive beyond the challenges we face.” — K. Sogunle
We all have obstacles to overcome and difficulties to surmount. This, unfortunately, is a part of life, learning and being human. Within these lessons we are also given the opportunity to overcome our fears, worries and issues of doubt. These are the building blocks that make us who we are and encourage our confidence and personal fortitude. No matter what the struggle may be, always remember: YOU have the ability to get through it! This is the month to cheer on your inner champion, acknowledge your personal strengths and thrive beyond any challenge!
Major hurdles are upsetting, and often unavoidable. But the way you engage with and think about your concerns directly influences your ability to solve them! Problems, looked at positively, help you to realize that you have the skill, talent and ability to rise above them! Acknowledging the difficulties you’ve already overcome encourages further self belief and greater awareness of your capabilities. Know that you have gotten smarter, wiser and more experienced from the battles that you’ve already endured and won. You have grown, you have learned, you have survived! Believe, without doubt, that YOU are an amazingly capable person — and will be even more so once you acknowledge how strong you truly are!
This September Equinox month (celebrating equal day and equal night) brings a strong Libra energy, helping us gain greater balance when dealing with hardships and move through situations with better grace and harmony. It’s a time to reflect, revisit and reconstruct how we deal with circumstances and consider the knowledge and wisdom we can gleam from getting through tough times. Use this occasion to fortify your self-belief, embrace inborn strength, have faith in your unique abilities and honour the true fact that you CAN overcome any obstacle! Remember: no matter the challenge, YOU can deal with it!
With the Equinox marking the change of seasons (to Spring in the Southern Hemisphere and Fall in the Northern), Mars in Gemini all month (activating our self-awareness, knowledge and communication), the Sun, New Moon, Mercury and Venus in Libra (a time for finding and acknowledging harmony and balance) and Mercury going Retrograde (excellent for reviewing, reflecting and reworking our directions and mindset), we have a perfect celestial setup for solving our problems, fortifying our resolve and adopting better ways to think through problems while growing our strengths!
How can you make use of this months celestial energies to overcome challenges while increasing joy and well-being in your life? Here’s my *Motivational Astrology Forecast for September 2022*:
(Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you encouraging personal knowledge and uplifting insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for *YOU* — in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your future fulfilling and fortunate with a Motivational Astrology reading today! Contact me for my Equinox Special Reading offer! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz & www.PositiveSkies.com)
* 5 September 2022 (4 September in U.S.): Venus goes into Virgo — Thoughtful Affections! As Venus, the Goddess of Love, shifts from the overt energy of Leo into the more reserved, practical and pragmatic vibe of Virgo, our affections follow suit. This marks a time when we seek greater security, stability and conscious understanding of our relationship with others and with ourselves! Interactions and connections will need to make more sense, be more serviceable and have a purposeful place in our lives now. It’s a favourable time for cultivating greater healthfulness — getting more on track with ways to improve your well-being and enhance restorative habits and holistic measures to your world. Take time out now to immerse yourself in the therapeutic wholesomeness surrounding you, allowing peace, meditative thoughts and spiritual satisfaction to be your focus. This is not the time for seeking perfection — that only leads to nitpicking and critical thought. Instead, keep your mind open and see all possibilities and potentials in life. Acknowledge the individual beauty within yourself and strive toward greater health, healing and harmonious expression of your unique spirit! Venus Blessings to You! Venus will be in Virgo until 29 September.
* 10 September (9 September in U.S.): Mercury in Libra goes Retrograde — Patience, Flexibility and Composure! Mercury, representing our interactions, thoughts and movements, now begins its Retrograde path! It’s the time when this planet appears to go “backwards” from our vantage point for the next 3 weeks. This usually represents a cycle of flux, shift and change in our earthly doings. Although this a period equated with miscommunications, foggy thinking, travel delays and technical breakdowns, it’s a fortunate period for cultivating patience, careful thought, attentive awareness and a peaceful perspective! :-) This is your stellar nudge to hone your talents at being more resilient, flexible and adaptable, while side-stepping drama and division! Mercury, ruling all communications, in the harmony-seeking sign of Libra, prompts us to carefully review and re-examine the details, dealings and duties that we’re currently concerned with. Use this celestial juncture to uncover important issues, de-clutter your mind and space of negative influences, work on better organization and re-assess all plans thoroughly. Use this important interval to revisit your goals with the plan of implementing them once Mercury goes Direct! May any changes that occur now only lead to greater happiness, health and abundance for you! Mercury Blessings to YOU! Mercury goes Retrograde at 8° Libra and will go Direct on 2 October at 24° Virgo.
* 10 September 2022: Full Moon in Pisces — Honour your Gypsy Spirit! The Full Moon in the ethereal water sign of Pisces encourages us to acknowledge our intuitive feelings and work more with our dreams, imaginations, visualizations and artistic expressions! This is the time to bring into harmonious alignment our spiritual and sensitive faculties, using the Lunar Light to brighten our vision and tap into Universal wisdom and ethereal knowledge. This Lunar energy offers greater feelings of sympathy and compassion for others, helping us express further receptivity to all those we connect with. As a Full Moon always brings a sense of urgency and intensity into our lives, we’re asked to release whatever blockages or fears we have in order to create a more loving, feeling and heart-centered life. This is a perfect period for embracing your creative soul, inner voice and psychic perceptions while tapping into more spiritual insights and understanding. Use this occasion to embrace greater love and understanding of yourself and those in your life. Speak from the soul and be mindful of shared similarities, not differences. By focusing on the celestial connection we all share, greater harmony, peace and happiness can fill our lives. What can you do on this magical day to honour your Inner Gypsy Spirit? Full Moon Blessings to YOU! *Full Moon 17° Pisces Times:* Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 10 Sept 9:59pm; New York: 10 Sept 5:59am; Chicago: 10 Sept 4:59am ; Los Angeles: 10 Sept 2:59am; Vancouver, BC: 10 Sept 2:59am; Toronto, Canada: 10 Sept 5:59am; Sydney: 10 Sept 7:59pm; Mexico City: 10 Sept 4:59am; Buenos Aires: 10 Sept 6:59am; London: 10 Sept 10:59am; Zurich: 10 Sept 11:59am; Santorini: 10 Sept 12:59pm; Ukraine: 10 Sept 12:59pm; Singapore: 10 Sept 5:59pm; Hong Kong: 10 Sept 5:59pm; Cape Town: 10 Sept 11:59am; New Delhi: 10 Sept 3:29pm(IST); Moscow: 10 Sept 12:59pm; Dubai: 10 Sept 1:59pm.
* 23 September 2022 (22 in U.S.): Sun into Libra — Harmonious Equinox Blessings! As the Sun now moves into harmony-seeking Libra, we officially begin the start of a new season — Spring in the Southern Hemisphere and Autumn in the Northern! This is a new cycle of cooperation, amicability and the occasion to embrace more of the beauty in our lives and a greater sense of equilibrium. During this Equinox we can learn how relationships in our lives mirror ourselves, and that meeting others halfway, finding commonality and learning to compromise is the key to happy balance. For the next 4 weeks, Venus ruled Libra will encourage us to keep the peace, work on mutual understanding and find common ground with those in our lives — along with experiencing greater ability to enjoy the arts, beauty, creative endeavours and all the delights that surround us! with those in our lives is highlighted. This is a period to reflect on soul-symmetry and consider which areas of your life could do with an infusion of love, attention and harmony. Where in your life could you use more harmony? Equinox Blessings to YOU! The Sun will be in Libra until 23 October.
* 23 September 2022: Mercury Retrogrades into Virgo — It’s all in the Details! As Mercury, ruling our thoughts, words, movements and mechanical devices, continues it’s backward crawl, it reverses into Virgo. We are now urged to pay more attention to all the points, specifics, nuances and intricacies in our world. It’s all in the details at this time — so be extra aware and double check and reconfirm everything! It’s not the most favourable period to start new projects, jump into new endeavours or make major purchases (they may not work out as planned). Positivity, this is a good time to get further methodical in our efforts, sort our situations, rethink our objectives and rework projects. It’s an occasion where we can strive toward getting the little things organized — in order to make the big things happen — once Mercury goes Direct! Remember to avoid being too perfectionistic, nit-picky or critical (of yourself or others) as Virgo energy can sometimes produce these feelings. Just take things slowly during this cycle, keep grounded, think before speaking, stay flexible and practice patience — and know that when Mercury soon moves forward, so can we! Mercury Blessings to YOU! Mercury will go Direct on 2 October — and will be in Virgo until 11 October.
* 26 September 2022 (25th in U.S. and Europe): New Moon in Libra — Yours, Mine, Ours! This New Moon, representing our emotions, in relationship-loving Libra, urges us to focus on our feelings, wants and desires. This fresh Lunar phase signals beginnings, helping us to identify what we covet and crave for further fulfillment in our lives! Seeking the comfort of connection, love and harmonious energies are highlighted now as we yearn to grow balance, harmony and mutual understanding with one another. Just be aware that in finding your bliss, greater cooperation, communication and collaboration may be required. We are now offered a clearer understanding of how others see us versus how we see ourselves and what that can show us. It’s also an important time for cultivating more self care and self love — which in turn results in happier and healthier partnerships. This new lunar cycle can assist in bringing a better sense of equilibrium to all aspects of our lives — especially relationships, love, beauty and finances. If you are needing to deal with a partnership problem, resolve a disagreement or get clearer on the connections in your life, this is the time. We can be more open to relating, finding agreement, seeking compromise and cultivating harmony now. This Lunar energy assists us in renewing love issues and helping with healing. Reflect now on how you see yourself as well as others, finding a better give and take with those in your life and focusing on working in harmony together. *New Moon Blessings to YOU!* *New Moon 2° Libra Times:* Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 26 Sept 10:55am; New York: 25 Sept 5:55pm; Chicago: 25 Sept 4:55pm; Los Angeles: 25 Sept 2:55pm; Vancouver, BC: 25 Sept 2:55pm; Toronto, Canada: 25 Sept 5:55pm; Sydney: 26 Sept 7:55am; Mexico City: 25 Sept 4:55pm; Buenos Aires: 25 Sept 6:55pm; London: 25 Sept 10:55pm; Zurich: 25 Sept 11:55pm; Santorini: 25 Sept 2:55am; Ukraine: 25 Sept 12:55am; Singapore: 25 Sept 5:55am; Hong Kong: 25 Sept 5:55am; Cape Town: 24 Sept 11:55pm; New Delhi: 25 Sept 3:25am(IST); Moscow: 25 Sept 12:55am; Dubai: 25 Sept 1:55am.
* 29 September 2022: Venus goes into Libra — Appreciate, Cultivate, Celebrate! Starting today and for the next 4 weeks, a new Venus energy unfolds for us — bringing greater equilibrium, balance and harmony to our lives. Beauty, affections, creativity and artistry are all highlighted as the Goddess of Love planet partners with her ruling sign — symbolizing attraction, harmony and diplomacy! We’re urged now to take a step back from the challenges in our world to instead work toward greater peace, positive energy and pleasant connections. Relationships, affections, artistry and aphrodisiac feelings are strong now — so encourage lady luck and abundance by appreciating, cultivating and celebrating all there is to be thankful for! This can also be a favourable time for finances and pursuing more health and happiness in our lives! Now is the time to meet up, share and show your creative ingenuity and feelings of joy! We’ll be more attractive, social and up for exciting enchantment — so go for it! What can you do to add more beauty/love to your life? Venus Blessings to You! Venus will be in Libra from today until 23 October.
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter in Aries is Retrograde: Jupiter, the “Fairy Godmother’ planet is now Retrograding through the forthright and energetic fire sign of Aries! Jupiter, the planet representing expansion and prosperity will be tracking through the assertive and action-oriented first sign of the zodiac, with Retrogrades, from now until October 2022 and then again from December 2022 to May 2023. The last time this planet/sign combination connected was June of 2010! This will give us an even greater feeling of optimism, enthusiasm, opportunity and the ability to advance our dreams and reach our goals! Personal growth, heroic efforts and bold advancement can now be had, along with the ability to overcome obstacles and feel more empowered! As we feel we can now see ‘The Big Picture” of our lives, we can forge ahead with our plans and implement our visions for a more fortunate future! Jupiter in Aries favours new initiatives, innovative enterprises, independent ventures and jumping into fresh endeavours. Faith in our abilities drives us as we feel a strong need to grow, branch out, explore our world and create exciting adventures! Just be mindful that it’s wise to plan your efforts with an exacting eye before jumping in — so remember to look before you leap! Balance and patience is important! This represents a time of reworking and revising our directions and plans in order to advance our goals and find greater fulfillment! Jupiter will be in Aries from now until October 2022 (Retrograding from 28–29 July to 23 November), and then from December 2022 until 17 May 2023!
* Saturn in Aquarius is Retrograde: Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure, traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius, is now Retrograde. We will be revisiting and readdressing major society and government issues with greater concern for each other and our life on Earth. Greater humanitarian, socially empathetic and altruistic endeavours will be forthcoming. This cycle will focus on gaining awareness of the importance of each individual, cultivating greater tolerance, broad-mindedness, liberalism and working toward a collective consciousness — shared beliefs and attributes that can unite us rather than divide us. A detachment from the old ways of doing things in favour of new innovation will also be seen. Additionally, new technological, medical and scientific advances can mark this period along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn will be Retrograde until 23 October 2022 and will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus in Taurus is Retrograde: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is transiting through the sign of Taurus, which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus in Taurus brings new light to the way we handle our resources, material wealth, mother nature, and investment interests. During this transit, we can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. As Uranus Retrogrades, we will be experiencing further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Uranus will be Retrograding until 22 January 2023 and will be Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune in Pisces is Retrograde: As the planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its Retrograde path through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! As it is now moving ‘backward’, we will be refocusing and reflecting on greater appreciation for the beauty around us as well as within us is also emphasized. We are urged to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian endeavours. Greater focus on our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted! With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and artistic side of our nature. We can also find further focus on our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will be Retrograding until 4 December 2022. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto in Capricorn is Retrograde: As the planet representing Transformation continues its long journey through this sober Earth sign, it will be Retrograding until 8 October 2022. This is a time when we are readdressing serious issues in our lives as we seek to make positive changes to ourselves, our leaders and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is uncovering the misuse of power, greed and corruption to bring reform and grow our overall progress. It represents a major time of restructuring, review and reconsideration that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as a whole. Pluto goes Direct in Capricorn on 8 October 2022 and will enter Aquarius 24 march 2023. Pluto will continue to be going back and forth in Aquarius/Capricorn until December 2024.
* Chiron in Aries Retrograde: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this Retrograde time we will work harder to overcome personal obstacles and strive toward healing past and current wounds in order to find greater strength and courage to overcome difficulties. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges and personal pains, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
Blessings to You for a Sensational September! YOU are loved and appreciated!
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi “Astro” Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor, who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 35 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, abilities, relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Zoom, Signal or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up! Offices.