The Power Within: November 2021 Motivational Astrology Forecast
** The Power Within **
“Everything is within your power, and your power is within you” — J. Trachtman
No matter what you’re dealing with in life, whatever challenges or difficulties you face, there’s a power within you that can overcome any obstacle and deal with any problem! YOU have the innate strength, wisdom and courage to surmount any issue — you just have to honour your inner power. Inner power is the quiet force within you that knows what to do and gives you the perseverance and fortitude to do it. Bringing your body, mind and heart together so that your actions are aligned is part of that process. Releasing any negative inner dialogue or conflicting outer influences from the outer world is another part of the process, allowing us to better listen to our soul’s voice and our inner powers.
Each one of us is unique — like our fingerprints or our personal Astrology charts — everyone is distinct. Nobody is *YOU* and that is your greatest strength! You have exclusive abilities, talents, heart energy and mindset like no other! How you use and express these gifts says a lot about you — your view of yourself and the world. Taking ownership of yourself and responsibility for what you do and how you relate to others can enhance your inner power or deplete it. Focusing on the positive, productive and pro-active energies within yourself helps you align with your true spirit and your inner power each day. When you allow your light to shine you give others the encouragement to do the same. When we can all shine a little brighter the world can too!
This month we are offered empowering Scorpio energies (the Sun, New Moon, Mercury and Mars all in this intense sign), plus a partial Lunar Eclipse and the beginning of a long transit of Venus in Capricorn, to name a few! These suggest a perfect time for us to unlock more of our true potential and purpose in life. By accessing our inner power, not only can we advance our life in positive and productive ways, but we’ll also help inspire the lives of others!
Where can you find opportunities for greater personal growth, empowerment and fulfillment this month? Here’s your Motivational Astrology Forecast for November 2021.
(Astrology is your #1 tool for greater self-awareness, self-empowerment and self-activation! Having a Motivational Astrology Reading with me gives you personal knowledge and insight on how to make the best of what’s ahead for YOU in all areas of life! Gift yourself or a loved one with the information and awareness you need to make your future fulfilling and successful with a Motivational Astrology reading today! www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz)
* 5 November 2021 (4th in Europe/U.S.A.): New Moon in Scorpio — Summon Your Power! This Scorpio New Moon activates our ability to truly embrace our deepest feelings, stimulating consciousness that assists in uplifting our lives! In the sign of penetrating and perceptive Scorpio, our inner workings, intuitive sense, healing capabilities and aspiring desires are all accentuated! By acknowledging this empowering Lunar cycle, positive energies are summoned — signaling new beginnings for us all! Use this celestial prime-time for renewal, rejuvenation and resurgence of your divine spirit! This is YOUR invitation to open the door to deeper instinctual, creative and meditative opportunities, while tapping into sacred spiritual and metaphysical awareness. Go ahead: put forth your intentions and conjure your dreams! Don’t be afraid of the dark — use your power to manifest greater Light! (*New Moon 12° Scorpio Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 5 Nov 10:15am; New York: 4 Nov 5:15pm; Chicago: 4 Nov 4:15pm; Los Angeles: 4 Nov 2:15pm; Melbourne: 5 Nov 8:15am; Mexico City: 4 Nov 3:15pm; Buenos Aires: 4 Nov 6:15pm; London: 4 Nov 9:15pm; Zurich: 4 Nov 10:15pm; Santorini: 4 Nov 11:15pm; Singapore: 5 Nov 5:15am; Hong Kong: 5 Nov 5;15am; Cape Town: 4 Nov 11:15pm; New Delhi: 5 Nov 2:45am(IST); Moscow: 5 Nov 12:15am; Dubai: 5 Nov 1:15am )
* 5 November 2021: Venus goes into Capricorn — Reality Check! As Venus now moves into Capricorn a new period of practical, down to earth and grounded composure begins. For the next few months, finances get more ambitious, personal affections more stable and our life directions more thoughtful. This is a positive period for seeing those in our lives more realistically and taking responsibility for what we value — in our friendships, love connections and with ourselves! Greater understanding of who and what you love is highlighted. Additionally, as we wrap up this year, ambition, issues of security and financial rewards are highlighted. This is an important cycle of practical, down to earth and pragmatic concerns. Our personal affections are more sensible, sober and serious as we’ll see things more realistically and factually. This is an important period for taking responsibility for what we value — home and family, health, our business plans for the future! Venus will be in Capricorn until 7 March 2022.
* 6 November 2021 (5th in Europe/U.S.A): Mercury goes into Scorpio — Sensing the Solution! With the planet of thought and communication moving into the sign ruling fixed, focused and determined insight a new transformational window opens. This is the time of positive changes in the way we think and express ourselves. We can now get to the bottom of important issues as our investigative skills are sharper and our analytical abilities more precise. This period is advantageous for in-depth study or researching projects, while using intuitive energy to solve problems. We can better understand the motivations of ourselves and others, while an empowered thoughts and interactions are highlighted. This is a great opportunity to declutter the mind, focus on changing negative mental habits while getting to the heart of any matter. What can you improve when it comes to how you think and communicate? Mercury will be in Scorpio until 24–25 November 2021.
* 19 November 2021: Full Moon in Taurus / Partial Lunar Eclipse — Enjoyment Illuminated! This Full Moon in Taurus enhances the taste, touch, feel and fragrance of our lives, helping us to appreciate the “joy factor” in all that we do! Honour those things that you love and value while releasing what’s no longer pleasing. Cultivate greater artistry, affection and creation now by smiling on your gifted soul! Use this time to dismiss self-critical, self-doubting or self-sabotaging behavior, focusing more on the beauty within and all around. Allow this Lunar Light to assist you in finding greater gladness in your life. Laugh more. Love more. Appreciate more. Say YES to yourself more often! Embrace life and all that you are with feelings of gratitude — then watch marvelous manifestations and enjoyable encounters reach your open arms! As this Full Moon will also be a Partial Lunar Eclipse this indicates a time of greater awareness, often a culmination, releasing or ending something. Eclipses challenges us to be more conscious of our thoughts, aware of our actions and mindful of what we are doing with our lives. As we change our focus, our outlook and world changes also! (*Full Moon 27° Taurus Times*: Where are YOU?: New Zealand: 19 Nov 9:58pm; New York: 19 Nov 3:58am; Chicago: 19 Nov 2:58am; Los Angeles: 19 Nov 12:58am; Melbourne: 19 Nov 7:58pm; Mexico City: 19 Nov 2:58am; Buenos Aires: 19 Nov 5:58am; London: 19 Nov 8:58am; Zurich: 19 Nov 9:58am; Santorini: 19 Nov 10:58am; Singapore: 19 Nov 5:58pm; Hong Kong: 19 Nov 4:58pm; Cape Town: 19 Nov 10:58am; New Delhi: 19 Nov 2:28pm(IST); Moscow: 19 Nov 11:58am; Dubai: 19 Nov 12:58pm ) (Eclipse visible from New Zealand, Australia, Asia, North and South America starting about an hour before Full Moon times)
* 22 November 2021 (21st in U.S.A.): Sun goes into Sagittarius — Embrace Your Journey! As the Sun ascends into the outgoing sign of Sagittarius, we find more courage to advance our visions and accelerate our dreams! Navigating now toward more elevated thinking, inspired insights and spiritual progression encourages heart-harmony, elevating the healing vibration of this Earth. As we glide into the weeks ahead, our faith, world focus and philosophical perceptions empower us — dissolving fear — heightening positive energy to create peaceful outcomes. This is the opportunity to expand our blessings, embrace further optimism and fly forward to a higher level of Oneness, Love, compassionate understanding. As we reach out to others we enrich our own journey! Wherever you are, whatever trip you travel, know that YOU are surrounded with love, blessings and encouraging light! Shine strong as you pilot toward your destination, helping uplift one another along the way! The Sun will be in Sagittarius until 21–22 December
* 25 November 2021 (24th in Europe/U.S.A.): Mercury goes into Sagittarius — Possibility Thinking! An enthusiastic new chapter opens up, prompting positive self-expression, expansive thought, optimistic plans and exciting future goals! This is a favourable period for jumping into prosperous projects with an eye toward furthering your life’s journey in heart, mind and soul! Use this exciting time of possibility thinking to consider your New Years Resolutions with an eye to honest assessment of what you can and want to achieve in 2022. Which idea, new adventure, inspiring subject or promising project can you think to initiate in the months ahead? You have the ability to make your visions come to life now — so embrace those future plans! Mercury will be in Sagittarius until 15 February 2022.
* The Outer Planets stay in a sign for a longer period of time, so their effect on us is more gradual, but significant none the less. Here they are in their current positions:
* Jupiter is in Aquarius: Jupiter, the benevolent planet representing expansion, moving through the humanitarian sign of Aquarius, brings a new cycle of advancement. Jupiter in Aquarius, which lasts for about a year, marks a period of more liberal philosophy blending with humanitarian efforts — a time given more to philanthropic outlooks and endeavors. This is a period emphasizing equality, the breaking down of barriers, a more ethical mindset, and finding unique ways of problem solving while championing the individual’s ideals and expression. In Aquarius, Jupiter brings an increased awareness of social justice, equal rights, as well as improvements in wide-reaching humanistic endeavors. It’s also be a time of more Universal or “New Age” spirituality, more involvement in worthwhile causes and feelings of being ‘all in this together’. New technology, scientific and medical advancements are featured now as we are united in our shared needs and problem solving goals. This is a time when we have the opportunity to be more aware of the positive changes that we can manifest in our own lives while also being cognizant of the suffering of others and what we can do to liberate the oppressed. Jupiter will be in Aquarius until 30 December 2021.
* Saturn is in Aquarius: As Saturn, the planet representing responsibility, maturity and structure now traveling through the liberating sign of Aquarius, we’ll experience further concern for our society, each other and our life on Earth. Greater humanitarian, socially empathetic and altruistic endeavours will be forthcoming. This cycle will focus on gaining awareness of the importance of each individual, cultivating greater tolerance, broad-mindedness, liberalism and working toward a collective consciousness — shared beliefs and attributes that can unite us rather than divide us. A detachment from the old ways of doing things in favour of new innovation will also be seen. Additionally, new technological, medical and scientific advances will will mark this period along with new methods of working toward the betterment of society. Saturn is a teacher — helping us to grow through past mistakes, failures and hardships. By using the knowledge that we gain from these experiences, we can acquire greater wisdom, self awareness, patience and finally, advancement. Saturn will remain in Aquarius until 7 March 2023.
* Uranus is Retrograde in Taurus: The planet signifying change, revolution and innovation, is retrograding in the sign of Taurus which represents its opposite — stability, assurance and safeguarding! For the years ahead this Uranus/Taurus pairing will highlight liberation from the customary way of doing things in favor of new methods and inventive techniques. Also, as Taurus rules our personal values, creativity, material goods, finances, food and general enjoyment, we will see new innovations in these areas. Uranus will seek to shift the security-conscious/money-minded principles of the Bull by remodeling the way we handle our resources, material wealth and investment interests. We can expect a new wave of economic innovation helping us to focus on being more authentic and practical in our approach to things. We will also experience further shifting themes on how we view stability. More change will certainly be a feature in our future, so expect change, revolution, fluctuation and acts of defiance. Be ready to adapt rather than fighting to hang onto the old ways of being! Remember: Change equals opportunity! Uranus will be in the sign of Taurus until 7 July 2025.
* Neptune is Retrograde in Pisces: The planet ruling dreams and creativity continues its retrograde motion through its ruling sign of Pisces, we are encouraged to honour more of our spiritual awareness, artistic inspiration and intuitive insight! Greater appreciation for the beauty around us as well as within us is also emphasized. We are urged to feel and express greater “we-are-all-one” compassion toward ourselves and others — along with further sympathetic understanding and involvement with humanitarian endeavours. Greater focus on our faith, spirituality and need for understanding of one another is highlighted! With Neptune in Pisces, we are helped to be more ‘in tune’ with our feelings, sensitivities and artistic side of our nature. We can also find further focus on our faith, future hopes, visions of a better tomorrow, spirituality and global understanding. Neptune will be in Pisces until 31 March 2025.
* Pluto is in Capricorn: As the planet of Transformation continues its travels through the sober sign of Capricorn, we reexamine serious issues and concerns regarding the positive changes we would like to make to ourselves and our world. The overall theme of this cycle is uncovering the misuse of power and authority to enable change for the better. It represents a major time of rediscovery, review and reconsideration that brings transformation to our society, government, world order and Mother Earth. It also pushes us to think about the changes we want to make to our belief structures and our power as individuals and as citizens of the world. Pluto will continue to be going back and forth in Capricorn until 20 November 2024.
* Chiron is Retrograde in Aries: As the minor planet/comet Chiron, connected to the archetype of the “wounded healer” moves through the independent, assertive and aggressive fire sign of Aries, our identities are highlighted. During this time we’ll have greater opportunity to overcome personal obstacles, discover new strength, manifest healing and further self confidence. Chiron is said to act as a link between the conscious and unconscious and as such, can represent transformation in body, mind and soul. As we surmount challenges, we find greater empowerment, advancing our unique spirits while manifesting more of our dreams. Chiron will be in Aries until 2027.
*Blessings to You and Yours for an Empowering November! You are Loved and Appreciated!*
With Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
-GiGi “Astro” Sosnoski
Keep Looking Up Ltd. / Positive Skies Ltd.
World-wide Motivational Astrology and Motivational Coaching http://www.KeepLookingUp.co.nz and http://www.PositiveSkies.com
GiGi Astro Sosnoski is a New York City Astrologer, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Planetary Intuitive, Workshop Facilitator, Astrological Forecast Writer, Radio, TV and Multi-Media contributor who now lives in New Zealand. GiGi was first introduced to Astrology when she was 10 years old, and went on to turn her love for the subject into her life’s passion “Motivational Astrology”! Giving Astrology readings and Motivational Life Coaching sessions to thousands of clients, from all walks of life and from all over the world, for over 30 years, is what gives GiGi the experience, knowledge and know-how to guide and direct others successfully! As a Life Enthusiast, GiGi’s passion is sharing upliftment and inspiration with others using her Motivational Astrology. Encouraging people to get excited about their lives, their abilities, their relationships and their futures is what she does best! Contact GiGi to help yourself find greater awareness, confidence and further understanding of your true potential as seen in your unique Astrology chart! Motivational Astrology Readings by Phone, Skype or at GiGi’s Keep Looking Up Auckland offices.